Hi Emily!You have the best anti-ad that I have seen so far! I think that this is the perfect example of an anti-ad. The more I read the comments to your ad, the more I was like, "yep. yep. yep!" So true! You did a great job!
This is so true to what the images are trying to portray to the public, as well as how they make us feel we need to look. Good Job!
Hi Emily!
ReplyDeleteYou have the best anti-ad that I have seen so far! I think that this is the perfect example of an anti-ad. The more I read the comments to your ad, the more I was like, "yep. yep. yep!" So true! You did a great job!
This is so true to what the images are trying to portray to the public, as well as how they make us feel we need to look. Good Job!
ReplyDelete